Safety and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Confidence Moves the World.
At SYSTRA A+E, we work to contribute positively to our society and protect the environment, serving our communities through safe and sustainable design solutions.
Fully aware of our responsibility with regard to individuals, we have a policy for ‘Health, Safety and Security’ called ‘3S’ in French. This policy confirms the commitment of our leadership and all SYSTRA staff concerning these subjects. It aims to protect SYSTRA’s teams and subcontractors, but also the clients’ staff, manufacturers, operators and users of the transportation systems that we design, supervise, test and put into service.
Our 3S ambition includes the following commitments, that all our staff must abide by and ensure that others abide by:
- 100 % owner: act, work and move around in a responsible fashion, applying the instructions in the ‘9 Life-Saving Rules’ guide created by SYSTRA;
- 100 % aware: constantly strive to identify anything that endangers peoples’ health and physical or mental integrity; ensure the reduction and control of these risks before any decision or action;
- 100 % learning: immediately signal any accident or incident; signal any safety-critical error or technical risk; analyse their causes and take corrective action; share feedback on experiences;
- 100% leader: be in a position to influence the various stakeholders in the projects in which we participate, beyond our statutory and contractual obligations; we rely on our expertise to implement safer projects together.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
We are home to people who demonstrate an unwavering commitment to sustain growth and prosperity for all stakeholders.
We live up to our four primary objectives in terms of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR):
- have a positive influence on society;
- preserve the environment;
- protect the people under our responsibility;
- be exemplary where ethics are concerned.
Click here for more information related to CSR activities from the SYSTRA Group.